31.5.12

Swap soap with Ayu Tokyo Factory ,second post: her gift

Happy Thursday,everyone!
Look what I received today!
Check out what I received from her! 
WONDERFUL!
I have posted so many pictures because words are useless in front of so many beauties...
Can you see all the beauty, delicacy ,passion and the professionalism of each product?
I am in love with her details! 
I LOVE ALL DETAILS!
 I'm in love of beautiful in general, and Ayu was able to get  all my expectations with all these treasures.
 These soaps are pure, natural, vegan ,smells and looks  like Mother Nature: PERFECT!
 Ayu sent me five beautiful soaps, a  minty lip balm so fresh and moisturizing and a virgen argan oil.
Herbal Soap, Japanese Black Kimono Soap(is stunning), Hana Sake Soap, Beauty Facial Soap, Dead Sea Salt Soap, how lucky I am! 
Ayu:I 'm In love with YOUR SOAPS!
Thank you so much, AYU!
I am enjoying everything you sent me!
It was such a wonderful soap swap!
KISS YOU,xo,xo,xo!!!
I wish everybody  a wonderful & GREEN life !