25.7.12

MY CLASSIC LINE / MI LÍNEA CLÁSICA : negro, natural(blanco) y amarillo









I introduce you my  CLASSIC  LINE   designed as usual with much love,work and passion! 
These soaps have a consistent base of virgin olive oil( from 30% to 80%),exclusively vegan & free palm oil ,only Essential Oils and Natural colors !
There are new recipes very well thought out and calculated who will form the base of my soaps in future.
After all this time(always experimenting) It is time to become more professional!
I am very happy with the result and I'm sure they will have a real success.
There are many colors who will come to  complete this beautiful classic line,stay tuned!
For more  details  in  my  Catalog! Click on my profile,please. 
Más información en mi Catálogo de productos ! Haga clic en mi perfil, por favor.
I wish you happiness, health  and  Green life!